Work with Ruby
Workshop & Speaking
Ruby delivers workshops and speaks at a variety of different events.
She offers the following workshops in schools, colleges, Universities and wellbeing, health and cultural events run by charities and independent organizations:
1. Mastering Student Motivation
2. How to Manage Stress
3. Writing to Heal
4. Feel Good Wellbeing
5. Purposeful Life Conversations
All the above workshops can be tailored to fit the education establishment and organization making the booking/ event taking place.
If you would like to find out more about the above workshops or hire Ruby to speak at one of your events, get in touch through the contact form below.
Ruby provides a range of editorial and mentoring services for creators. It isn’t necessary to be a writer to request for the below services.
A writing piece of up to 5,000 words or more:
1. Proofreading: This includes identifying basic errors and corrections provided in margin comments, and a small analysis report. £15 per 1,000 words.
2. Basic Editing: This includes a detailed grammar and spelling check, sentence structure suggestions provided in margin comments, and a medium analysis report. £30 per 1,000 words
3. Detailed Editing: This includes paraphrasing, editing piece structure and a one-page analysis report, including ‘What works well’, ‘Areas for improvement’ and ‘Overall work analysis’. £50 per 1,000 words.
If your work falls below 5,000 words or runs over 5,000 words, it will be calculated pro-rata to the service type you have chosen.
To request a service, please fill in the form below with the following details:
Ruby also provides a range of mentoring services for writers.
1. Email exchanges.
2. One-to-one sessions – via skype or phone.
3. Editing and Proofreading.
4. A review of your plan
5. A detailed analysis report of the work.
6. Writing deadlines.
7. Daily one-to-one support.
Blogging and Reviewing
Ruby also reviews a variety of products, such as:
Various other self-care products